< Upheaval: Guest Blogger Updates

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Guest Blogger Updates

Okay, it's 8:30pm, and when I left them at the hospital at 6:30pm, she was a little closer, but no real end in sight. Dillon is situated on her right side, and not really wanting to move toward the center and proceed downward. Doctor says that if Dillon doesn't make this move himself, then they may do a C-section.
So, prayers are that Dillon decides to see the world on his own accord, and not with the aid of medical science. Amanda is still in good spirits, just tired of laying down all day, and ready to be done being pregnant. I told her all of you were very interested in her and thinking of her, and she smiled.
Keep her in your thoughts as she enters a long evening, and pray for safety of both Mom and baby.
I'll post more when they call me!

Michelle :) a.k.a. Guest blogger

2 Comments:

Blogger Sharkey said...

Oh boy, I guess that kid REALLY doesn't want to come out! I've been checking back here often today to see what's happening. Thanks for posting an update.

I'll be praying for all three of them--I'm sure Dad could use it too!

9:49 PM  
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

Thanks for the update. I'll be checking back later.

6:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home