< Upheaval: New addiction

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

New addiction

Oooohhkay.

How low does your self-esteem have to be before you think this site is funny? Um, well, I guess I am there, cause I am snorting over the things this guy writes. For example, when dogging out Madonna (and who doesn't like to do that?):

Madonna getting upset with her daughter for dressing too slutty is like Mr. T getting upset with his son for pitying too many fools. I think there was a period in Madonna's life where all she wore was spaghetti pasta and condoms.
Note: It looks like Madonna attended a semester at Pink's School for Looking Like a Dude. And I think she already completed the course on arms.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Next!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kandace said...

I know 7-year old boys who have bigger boobs than her. Hell, I know frying pans with bigger boobs than her. (Re: Ashley Olsen).

I AM so loving that I am reading your blog which lead me to this blog which also has me blubbering in laughter. Blubbering because I still need to lose 30 pounds.

HURRAY for BABY Going to bed early and husband out and not back yet!

11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home