< Upheaval: To Do List

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

To Do List

We have a dry erase board on the refrigerator on which we write "things we need to do." I currently have 85 things on my list, and Daniel has 2. I am not sure if the problem is that he has already done all that he needs to in life, or if he just doesn't plan on doing much.

Today, I got to erase some things from my list. Dillon and I ran errands, and then we went to see my Grandma. When we got home, I walked straight to the board and erased three things (Post Office, Bradley, Articles). Then I took the marker and wrote "Grandma" and then erased it with my finger.

Is that compulsive?

Also, nowhere on my list does it say "Eat Lunch." That is why it is 2:15 and I am CRANKY!

5 Comments:

Blogger Jennboree said...

My sweet little scheduler. Been that way since day one!

Forgetting to eat is just part of being a mom. List or no list!

3:19 PM  
Blogger YankeeAmanda said...

I'm glad blogging seems to have made the list.

8:19 PM  
Blogger koyama said...

You have a white board! I am going to write that down. Type A personality traits, here I come!! Except, I have the eating thing down pat. No kids yet...

8:37 PM  
Blogger Charlyn said...

You could do what I do and make a list for him! ;)

Cute site. Found you through MIM.

"I'll be bach!"

8:32 AM  
Blogger chirky said...

But does it say, "Wake up" or "Go to sleep" and then "Wake up and feed Dillon" and then "Go back to sleep?"

1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home