< Upheaval: Will the real Amanda please stand up?

Sunday, January 09, 2005

Will the real Amanda please stand up?

So, today I think I will write a little about myself. Only the facts, though. No opinions yet.


1) I am a pre-k teacher. This is not the same as being a babysitter. My job is hard and my kids learn a lot during the year. In Texas, they have to qualify for the pre-k program in public schools, so they are either economically challenged, or they speak English as a second language. I have two degrees in order to do what I do, and I probably shouldn't have stopped there.


2) I live in the same town where I grew up. I also went to college here. I love Nacogdoches!


3) I have a dog who is the sweetest thing (this is a fact!). His name is Tux. He is quietly neurotic and he loves ice.


4) My husband and I share many of the same passions such as sleeping, and talking, and putting up with me being silly. The passions we do not share are reading, music, and cleaning house (all mine).


5) I own all available series of Friends on DVD and I watch them because I have a difficult time finding things to laugh at sometimes, and I ALWAYS laugh at Friends.


That sounds like a good start. Watch for a future installment of "WTRAPSU!"

2 Comments:

Blogger chirky said...

AMANDA. I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT YOU'VE HAD THIS BLOG SINCE JANUARY 3RD AND YOU JUST NOW TOLD US.

Now that I'm through yelling, I can type in a normal voice.

:)

I love your blog. It's so fun & funny!

9:08 AM  
Blogger Eddo said...

I come by way of Jes!

Welcome to the world of Blog!!

eddo of postednote

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home