< Upheaval: Sitting on babies

Friday, February 04, 2005

Sitting on babies

Today is the beginning of nine marathon babysitting days! This is something I do occasionally for a family in my town. They go away to some place tropical and luxurious, and I stay behind and watch their kids.


I actually enjoy it a lot. The boys are fun and easy. They are four, six and eight. I move into their house, eat their food, take them to school, wash their clothes, feed them, and tuck them in at night for about a week, till their mom and dad come back home. Daniel stays with me, when he doesn't have to work.


So, if my blog is lame, or maybe even VERY interesting, that is why. Because my life has all the sudden come to revolve around three other little beings!

5 Comments:

Blogger chirky said...

wow. maybe next time you can talk them into taking you, daniel, and ALL the kiddos WITH THEM to that luxurious place!! ;)

on another note, i was thinking back to yours and your sister's love for all things 'izzle' and thought i would share this website with you.

4:27 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

HA! That is hilarious! When you do a search, it even gives you "izzle" resizzults!

11:15 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Nothing like becoming an instant mother of three for a week, and then getting to give them back!

1:19 PM  
Blogger Jennboree said...

I love that site, Jes! My husband and I have been brushing up on being the shiznits of the internizzle.

8:54 PM  
Blogger Melinda said...

Okay...that cite is hilarious!!! I typed in Accounting careers...the topic of my big huge 150 point paper due at the end of the semester...and I got such hits as Carea In Straight Trippin', Doggy Stylin':A Pimp Witout Boundaries, and my personal fav, IRS Carea-Blingin'! Ha...too funny...can we say someone has too much time on their hands...:)

9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home