< Upheaval: Friday Night Live

Friday, January 28, 2005

Friday Night Live

I have looked forward to taking a nap since last weekend. Today, I rushed home from school, and started a fire since it is cold and rainy. I curled up on the couch and tried to take a nap. And tried to take a nap.


Something is wrong with that sentence because I have been on the verge of collapse for five days. I couldn't sleep! Daniel came in and we ate. I still couldn't sleep.


I watched the 5 and 6 o'clock news, and Wheel of Fortune. Two episodes of Friends. I got super bored cause Daniel is painting the bathroom.


The final result is me, with gray smudges under my eyes from all my attempted napping, wearing athletic socks and my wedding dress, and eating pickles from the jar. I prefer Polish dill to Kosher dill, which is something I recently learned. It is only 8:22, but I think I will de-frock and go to bed.


Can anybody beat that for an eventful Friday night?

3 Comments:

Blogger Jennboree said...

Ah yes, the sights of a pregnant woman. Welcome!

I can't believe you couldn't nap. You are the QUEEN of napping!

The exciting Friday night for us was our daughter showing her independence and determination to stand on her own. She'd push our hands away when we'd try to stick around to catch her. I think she was so into her new trick that she forgot she's supposed to sleep and eat too.

Hopefully you'll get a good nap in today. The wedding dress would look great with fuzzy slippers.

10:50 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

I don't have fuzzy slippers. The wedding dress looks great anyway, even though I broke the zipper off trying to put it on. No comment.

8:55 PM  
Blogger chirky said...

omigosh. you were wearing your wedding dress? hahaaha. thats so funny! mine is trapped in the oblivion of the back of my closet, otherwise known as the black hole.

but you painted an excellent mental picture. ;)

12:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home