< Upheaval: Poor baby!

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Poor baby!

Can you tell I am warming up for the blogathon that is about to happen here? This my fourth post in two days. WOW! I haven't been this bloggish since, I dunno, ever.

I have strep throat. Don't worry, you can't catch it through the computer. So feel free to read along and sympathize with me.

My back was hurting and I was really tired Friday. Saturday, my throat hurt and my back was spasming (is that a word?) every time I moved. I was getting hot, then cold, then hot again.

My friend called me in an antibiotic and I should be well on the way to recovery. Except that I am exhausted. And sore. And the antibiotic is ROUGH, if you know what I am talking about. So tomorrow I am staying in bed. For the most-part.

The part-of-me-that-is-my-mother is going to drag the part-of-me-that-isn't out of bed and make me do some ridiculous task like clean out the fridge or paint the bedroom. But other than that, I will be catching up on some rest.

And some blogs! Post something good, just for me!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

Go to bed! I had strep throat in September, it drains the life out of you...so again I say, GO.TO.BED!

Can't wait to read through your blog marathon...

5:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home