< Upheaval: I spy

Sunday, November 19, 2006

I spy

We put Dillon down for bed tonight, then both came in here to the computer room to watch the monitor. He is so funny when he is going to bed! He talks to himself. He tosses and turns. He picks up his blanket and his books and moves them all around his bed. After a few minutes of this, he turns on his tummy and puts his hiney in the air. He babbles for a minute and then he is asleep. It is so precious to watch.

Tonight was a little different. He sat up. He held his blanket in his lap. He leaned forward and rested for a second. Then he popped up and crawled across the crib.

Toward the camera.

Then he GRABBED the camera. Talk about freaky! Daniel and I were watching as he grabbed the camera from between the slats on his crib. He pulled it in toward himself, so we got a crazy, ragged zoom on his little face, then he chunked it down on the floor.

Now all we can see is a patch of fuzzy carpet.

I guess I wouldn't want someone watching me as I slept, either.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennboree said...

HA! You got to see your little raccoon up close n' personal, eh?

Guess he clued in about the little red light. Smart boy.

He probably couldn't believe what voyeurs his parents are! :)

7:51 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

LOL! Cute! We've thought about getting one of those lots of times, but never did. I'm sure it can be many minutes of good entertainment!

7:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home