< Upheaval: Prayer request

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Prayer request

After several weeks on bedrest, a friend of mine went into labor yesterday. The baby looked healthy and she was past 36 weeks, so they let her deliver.

Sadly, her baby died shortly after birth.

Please pray for this mother, her husband, and their families. They are wonderful Christian people who have such faith in God's plan. I know that He will be glorified through these circumstances, but I cannot imagine it now. My heart breaks for them.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jennboree said...

That is so very sad. Why did the baby die? I couldn't even imagine.

I will certainly keep the family in my thoughts.

8:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am very sorry for their loss. I cannot imagine anything more horrible.

1:11 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Oh my dear! That is such horrible and sad news.
I will pray for them.

2:53 PM  
Blogger louann said...

That is so sad =(
Praying for healing and that in time, they be restored.
Really sad.

12:34 AM  
Blogger YankeeAmanda said...

My heart and prayers are with them. I can't even imagine.

5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home