< Upheaval: What are YOU watching?

Saturday, January 27, 2007

What are YOU watching?

I have a new obsession. It takes all of my extra time. All of my free moments. I used to think "I should blog about this!" but now I think "I should find a video clip of that!"

Everything you can imagine is there. And there is more of it added every day!

Today on YouTube:

I found some clips of a man who shares different therapies that have been effective with his autistic son. As a teacher of special needs kids, I appreciate a visual demonstration of things I have read about! And this is also a great resource for parents of kid's with autism who are doing training at home. What an awesome use of technology!

See, it's not all Diet Coke and Mentos (althought, that is fun, too)!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I LOVE YouTube! I even started doing my own video rants!

http://www.youtube.com/user/praisechick

3:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice to know there is not only the entertaining and ridiculous but also educational.

I will have to peruse further.

4:15 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

it's not fair to tempt me with videos that my poor dial-up is too slow to even attempt to watch! Just make sure that you remember where they are and I'll have to come over and watch them... :)

5:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I *heart* youtube!!!!

11:15 PM  
Blogger Kandace said...

You know you and your friends really need to spice things up a bit when you sit around watching YouTube together, comparing videos.....

12:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home