< Upheaval: Cold comfort

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Cold comfort

When the weather is cold and drizzly, and you are wearing sweatpants, a heavy shirt, and thick socks, but you are still cold to the core cause you decided that THIS was the day to weed the yard, a good thing to do is have some comfort food.

I chose plain quesadillas. Just tortillas and cheese, heated on a griddle with some spray butter. Then I cut them up with my Kitchen Scissors (which I love cause they are only used to cut food, and they make perfectly straight cuts, and how fun is that?) and put them on a plate. Then I ate them while they were still too hot. Tearing small pieces with my fingers and chewing them up while I was huddled on the couch under a blanket.

Sounds nice, right? Perhaps my obsession with food as a cure-all is the reason I can't fit into my Skinny Jeans.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't even fit into my not-so-skinny jeans, so quit your gripin. I gotta go eat the rest of Bella's animal cookies now.

5:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh gosh that IS the perfect thing to do on a cold windy day!
i would love to have pizza, a bag of chips and a whole pint of mint choco chip ice cream! eeesh talk about dieting--NOT!

8:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmmmm....sounds yummy! (And at least you OWN skinny jeans! I don't think I've ever had any. :D)

8:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Same reason I can't fit into my skinny jeans either.

BUT THE QUESADILLAS ARE SOOOOOO YUMMY!!!

4:03 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

I put away the skinny jeans after I married my husband. At which point I deemed a new pair my skinny pair, which also no longer fit. Diets at our house started yesterday. We shall see.

7:09 PM  
Blogger Kandace said...

Did you get blisters in your mouth?
If you really want to experience cold, come for a visit and experience the kind that makes you feel like you are losing your mind!

12:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home