< Upheaval: Tee-hehehehehehe!

Friday, March 23, 2007

Tee-hehehehehehe!

Here I am! I guess I have been kind of MIA, so all of my three readers were probably momentarily befuddled when they checked my blog this week, then they went on with the more important things in their lives.

It is very spring-y out side. Hot, actually. Close to 90, somedays. So it feels like summer is just around the corner. But it isn't! So we aren't in the last leg of the race at school just yet.

Dillon has had quite a run of waking up really early. Like 4:30. And I have had quite a run of wanting so badly to sleep really late. Like 6:00.

So we have compromised and gotten up with The Wiggles so I can snooze on the couch for a couple of minutes in the morning. Is something wrong with me if I give serious consideration to the following questions?

1) Which Wiggle is the cutest? Provide suport for your answer.

2) Is Dorothy the Dinosaur sneezing or laughing absurdly when she makes that weird noise?

3) Is it okay that Jeff is basically narcoleptic, and that they treat it like just a funny thing on the show?

I am interested in your answers. Here are mine:

1) Greg (yellow). He has to fight the unibrow, but he is definitely the easiest to watch at 5:30 am.

2) I think Dorothy is having some sort of involuntary vocal spasm that is neither a laugh or a sneeze. But it is quite annoying.

3) Narcolepsy can be funny, as long as no one is in danger. And Jeff never drives, so that makes it okay.

Let me know your thoughts, because I am gathering data for some sort of informal dissertation. I think that would make me feel more useful in the wee hours of the morning as I am singing along to a song about "Fruit Salad."

3 Comments:

Blogger Jennboree said...

Greg is, by far, the least bad looking. And he's leaving the show! So runner-up will have to be Anthony. If he'll rid himself of the ridiculous sideburns.

I've wondered the same about Jeff. Wake Up, Producers!!

You have expect Dorothy to fart prior to those giggles. They are totally fart giggles.

Fruit salad IS yummy yummy. Though no one can truly cut apple with a plastic knife.

Captain Feathersword is just creepy.

11:38 AM  
Blogger Kandace said...

Close to 90! Wow..!!!

ANd, I am sorry, I have no idea what the wiggles are or most of what this post was about. But that is a.o.k., right?!

6:51 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

oh, kandace.

you will learn, my dear.

8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home