< Upheaval: Hints, mints

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Hints, mints

Forget the hints. I can't even think of any hints that wouldn't just flat give this secret away. I have racked my brain and nothing is coming to me. You guys are all smart and will probably figure it out even without my hints. Guess away!


I do have a great joke though, compliments of my brother.


Why does Snoop Dogg need an umbrella?


(Hush if you know this! No fair ruining my one good joke!)


*** !elzzird eht fo tuo yats oT

8 Comments:

Blogger Jennboree said...

I'd forgotten that joke! Izlbizzle sure enjoyed it.

I'd like a mint, please. Is it Andes? They're the best.

Oh, I guess I'll take a hint too. Not offering those anymore? Guess I'm ON MY OWN on that one!

10:32 PM  
Blogger chirky said...

Amanda. I have a guess. Areyoupregnant? There. I said it.

Um, by the way. I don't get the joke.

8:45 AM  
Blogger cthompson said...

HELLO!! are there ten tiny hands and feet???

10:52 AM  
Blogger chirky said...

TEN HANDS AND FEET?

QUINTUPLETS? Geez, that IS big news! ;)

12:17 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Secrets are supposed to be secrets... that's why you don't say anything about them... especially on the internet! :)
I won't ask for anymore hints, I promise!
All these people thinking one thing, when it could just be that you bought a new car! :)

1:16 PM  
Blogger Melinda said...

A new car....so that was you in that new mustang...wow...very nice :)

2:45 PM  
Blogger Jennboree said...

Hmmmm...a new car. Does it perhaps require any SPECIAL FEATURES?

10:00 PM  
Blogger cthompson said...

duh, I meant ten toe and fingers...but that would be fun-haha. although, I would rather have a new car-lol

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home