< Upheaval: Hit the road, Jack

Sunday, April 24, 2005

Hit the road, Jack

I am road-trippin' today! I know many of my other blog friends have been travelin' fools, so I thought I would join the ranks!

I get to go see my sweet baby neice in Fort Worth! She is so excited that I am coming, she wet her pants! (Okay, that isn't such a rare occurance, but I promise, she is excited.)

My sister (Jenn) and I are going to register for some baby stuff cause I have yet to do that. Mostly, we are just going to be lazy and do sister stuff, like talk and laugh.

If we get bored, maybe she can teach me how to eat sixteen powdered donuts in one sitting.

That is disgusting on so many levels, Jennifer. See you this afternoon!


5 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

I'll miss you! (While I'm waiting for you at my pool!)

7:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's wrong with you -- needing to be *taught* how to do that?! ;-)

7:48 PM  
Blogger Melinda said...

I miss you :(

8:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am still checking. occassionally. but i do have a chubby neice to love on!

9:01 PM  
Blogger Jennboree said...

Eating sixteen powdered donuts is nuthin...

Chubster niece has been practicing walking on her own all day. Last night right after you left, Aunt Amanda (figures, huh?), she walked 3 whole feet! Determination to unpack her diaper bag helped.

Since then, she's been taking steps here and there. She starts like she's gonna just mosey right over to her destination spot but then that dang extra air gets in the way and she tumbles.

I find out if I've got a niece or a phew today! WOOHOO!!!

1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home