< Upheaval: Only the lonely

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Only the lonely

Alright. I have had about enough of this. I am ready for my husband to come home and stay home for more than a few consecutive hours!

He is at a SWAT school this week. It is in our town, so he gets to come home every night after class is over, but that isn't till about 10 pm. He gets up every morning at 5 to get ready to go. Sheesh! I have seen him in passing, but that is about it. I miss him. I miss watching tv with him. I miss talking to him from a distant room so that he will say "WHAT? I CAN'T HEAR YOU!" I miss my nightly backrubs. Oh, wait. I don't get those!

But I do miss him.

Not only that but his honey-do list is growing by the minute!

5 Comments:

Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

Well doesn't that stink.

1:31 PM  
Blogger Jennboree said...

Geez...does yelling for a spouse run in our family, or what?

Sorry Daniel's working all the time. Does he not get to make home stops while on duty?

1:42 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

ew. not at this swat school. he has worked 70 hours since sunday. they are doing tough guy stuff like breaking in doors and shooting all their guns. they don't have time to check in with the wifey.

1:47 PM  
Blogger chirky said...

oh, sad. we all miss him. tell daniel to COME HOME and STOP going to SWAT SCHOOL.

2:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to go to SWAT school and kick in doors and shoot guns!! I picked the wrong profession.

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home