< Upheaval: Top o' the mornin' to you! (whatever that means)

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Top o' the mornin' to you! (whatever that means)

I am having one of THOSE DAYS. You know what I am talking about: if all of my days were like this, I would have the perfect life!

I got up early with Dillon and he smiled and flirted through his breakfast. We went to the gym, and I worked out a little and visited a little. The sun is shining and the sky is blue. It is about 58 degrees outside and I am wearing shorts. My windows are open and I can hear the birds singing. The Catholic church up the street rings the bells every hour. I feel like my day should be a commercial for good days.

So, I wanted to spread the joy. God has given me a wonderful morning. What has He given you today?

6 Comments:

Blogger Sharkey said...

He's given me a message from Amanda Sue that made me smile.

I love it when I have a day like you're having. Enjoy!

10:23 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

I missed you by mere minutes working out this morning! That's too bad.
I'm about to open all our windows so that I can finish this portfolio with a breeze! *pun intended*

10:43 AM  
Blogger Trinity13 said...

God has blessed me with a beautiful healthy son that will be turning four tomorrow!

12:31 PM  
Blogger Greg said...

The title to this entry reminds me of the Seinfeld episode where Elaine and Kramer open up a Muffin store where all they sell is the tops of muffins and they call their store "Top of the Muffin, to you!" But then they try and donate all the bottoms of the muffins to the local homeless kitchen and they turn their noses up at the "bottom of the muffins" because it implies that they are not good enough for the tops of muffins.

You have gotta love Seinfeld... how'd they come up with those story lines?

3:32 PM  
Blogger Jennboree said...

Oh, I love the muffin top episode! That's an ongoing joke around here too. (the top really is the best)

I'm glad you had a beautiful day, little sis. I too had a beautiful day, viewing my unborn child for the first time and seeing that miraculous tiny heart beat.

8:35 PM  
Blogger koyama said...

Sounds perfect! God gave me the handsome one and my health. That is what I am thankful for

12:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home