< Upheaval: Why...

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Why...

... oh, why, does Clay Aiken's hair look like that now? Seriously, are we supposed to take him seriously now???

... did Kevin Covias sing a song about Pussycats? Someone did that to him on purpose. The boy can't pronounce s's, okay? Do we have to make a spectacle of him (and his eyebrows)?

... is losing American Idol a "dream come true" for Katharine McPhee? For once, the girl was gracious, but overly so. No one believes that you have been dreaming of losing AI to the gray-haired spaz.

And that is all I have to say about that. Till next year, right?

5 Comments:

Blogger Jennboree said...

I thought the AI finale had a very sarcastic and mean-spirited undertone. The Broketone Cowboys? AWFUL. They took all those desperate souls who obviously couldn't carry a tune but thought they could and made asses of them.

Catherine McPhee will go on to sing but hopefully not pop. She is not made for it. I think Taylor will do about as good as Ruben Studdard.

7:17 AM  
Blogger Trinity13 said...

I think that Chris will outsell them all! I can't wait for his cd to come out!!!

9:04 AM  
Blogger Greg said...

I had McPheever... until the final night of competition and she sang 2 songs that SHE HAD ALREADY SANG... and then I thought she was weak... so the chills faded and the Pheever disappeared and my mind was no longer fuzzy and I rooted for Taylor.

And last night both her mom and her were flaunting their boobs all over the place and I thought she looked sleezy... so...

Glad Taylor won. Soul Patrol.

Wish Chris would have made it to the end. Oh well... always next year.

1:16 PM  
Blogger Melinda said...

Agree with all...plus when did Meatloaf come back?!?! And since when did he suck at singing??? See childern that is another reason to not do drugs or drink when doing drugs! :)

2:51 PM  
Blogger koyama said...

Melinda that is so true! Was he shaking from something medical or how terrified he was at how awful he sounded.
I am sorry but Catherine was waaaayyyyyy ttoooo smilley nicey perfecty for me. Like you said Amanda, it got to be a bit much. And why was she so rude to her parents on national television!! And and and. I didn't even WATCH the finale it was waaaaaay to long. WAaaaay. The last five minutes was what we were all waiting for anyway!!

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home