< Upheaval: See you in my dreams

Saturday, May 13, 2006

See you in my dreams

Last week, I went to see my friend at work. She teaches high school math. I was only wearing a sports bra and some pajama pants with monkeys on them. I had to take an escalator to get to her classroom, which I thought was really strange for her tiny school.

When I got to her room, the lights were out. My friend was sitting on a giant beanbag chair and her students were lounging on couches that lined the walls. I took my seat and they began to talk about stuff, but none of it was related to math.

One girl stood up and started shouting about "the turbulance." She ran to the balcony of the classroom and leaned over the rail. We all jumped up and joined her. The classroom was overlooking a wrecking yard. There were junk cars for miles, and I could see that we were in the middle of the desert.

The turbulance girl flung herself over the rail. I didn't see what happened, but one of the other students said, "Dude! That looks like guacamole!"

Any interpretations?

3 Comments:

Blogger YankeeAmanda said...

Well, at first blush, it sounds like a dream sequence that could have been written for the tv show Lost (my personal appointment TV show). I'll have to ponder this further.

12:37 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Thanks for the giggle... You're always welcome to come visit my classroom, but you should probably wear something other than a sports bra and pajama pants. And I don't have couches, or else we wouldn't get any math done... we'd be sleeping...
But other than that, I don't know what it means...

1:49 PM  
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

I think that was a direct result of the coke/ice cream float.

Sugar gives you nightmares!

And I thought MY dreams were wierd.

7:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home