< Upheaval: Living for the weekend

Friday, August 18, 2006

Living for the weekend

Here is what I am doing this weekend!

1) Shopping! My mama gave me some money for graduation (Yeah! I am a graduate! Again!) so I am going to get some jeans and shoes and maybe some cute jewelry.

2) Cleaning! My house is a WRECK. Daniel has been doing a remodeling project - new trim, paint, etc..., so nothing is where it is supposed to be. Hopefully we are nearing the end of this little venture so I can relax in my own home!

3) Napping! Of COURSE Dillon and I have to take a nap together. That is the sweetest thing to see his little head on a big man pillow, with every limb wrapped around his beloved Dohg. I might not sleep - maybe I will just watch him. Okay, who believes that? I am exhausted from this week!

4) Working! I have some files to read on some kiddos in my room. Better late than never!

5) Cooking! Maybe I will cook a couple of things to freeze so eating during the week will be easier until I get the hang of this Working Mom thing.

What are you doing this weekend?

(Was that too many exclamation marks? I felt a like I was overusing, but I didn't see any that I could take out. I also want to accurately portray my delirium from lack of sleep. So there!)

5 Comments:

Blogger Jennboree said...

Actually, I think nap should be before shopping. Wanna be well rested for that, you know! :)

What are we doing? Finishing baby's room! YAY

8:03 AM  
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Too many exclamation marks??!! Is there really such a thing?!!! I don't think sooooo!!!!!!!

Hope you get some rest!

8:09 AM  
Blogger Sharkey said...

Sounds like you've got a good weekend in store. Well, except for the working and cleaning part, but it does feel good to check those things off the list.

We're having a little party tomorrow night. Wanna come? Deep-fried turkey . . . mmmmmmmm.

5:16 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'll be taking a nap, too! Love 'em.

6:51 PM  
Blogger Kandace said...

The freezing thing always works against me. I am not able to: A.Remember to take the stuff out to defrost B.Remember what I have that I COULD defrost C. Repeat A&B over and over.
But good luck! And congrats!!!

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home