< Upheaval: One man's trash

Friday, July 21, 2006

One man's trash

I am having a garage sale this weekend. I love garage sales, I just don't love having them. What a pain - waking up early, putting on price tags, trying to arrange items aesthetically. Not to mention that it is over 100 degrees by 11 am in East Texas.

We have some cold drinks, box fans, and a radio. We are going to make it as pleasant as we can, and you know things will be half-price by noon.

So, if you are in the neighborhood, come on by. I have some ceramic coasters and a banana hanger for you.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennboree said...

Better a banana hanger than a banana hammock (ie. man's bikini)

2:26 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

I never really understood the need for a banana hanger anyway... they either take up space sitting on your countertop with a hanger, or without. What's the difference?

2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home