< Upheaval: The price of fame

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

The price of fame

I got some big sunglasses. I guess I want to be cool like Jessica Simpson, or any of the other people who wear big sunglasses.

These are anything but cool. They make the skin around my eyes sweat. It is like wrapping a strip of Saran Wrap around my eyes and then going outside in 100+ degree heat. They need some vents, I think. When I finally take them off (after about three minutes of having them on) my eye makeup is dripping off. I look like a haggard raccoon.

But for those three minutes, I bet a lot of people think I'm famous.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jennboree said...

Divas pay a price, my dear.

9:06 AM  
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Oh yes, we all want to see a pic of this!!!

9:26 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I bought a pair, too, and when I smile, my cheeks hit the frames. So, I look great but serious. Not good.

6:32 PM  
Blogger Greg said...

You aren't famous?

Sheesh!

9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home