< Upheaval: Making weekend plans is just an invitation for disaster

Friday, August 25, 2006

Making weekend plans is just an invitation for disaster

Okay, so THAT didn't work out.

Last weekend, I shopped, but definitely didn't get enough sleep to last me through the entire week. Dillon had an ear infection a couple of weeks ago, and it turns out that he is allergic to being sick. Actually, he is allergic to his antibiotic, but it is a delayed reaction, so he took it for a week before I knew.

Needless to say, he hasn't slept and that means I haven't slept. Right now, a four-hour night of sleep sounds BLISSFUL.

So that is why I haven't been around. I have tried to post once or twice but I keep falling asleep right in the mid...

4 Comments:

Blogger Trinity13 said...

Well I hope you get some much needed rest this weekend!

7:10 AM  
Blogger Jennboree said...

Awwwwwwww...well, if you still don't get sleep this weekend, I'll make sure you do next weekend when you come see us. :)

How's my nephew feeling?

8:56 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Bless your heart! Now, go back to sleep....

8:59 PM  
Blogger chirky said...

:( I'm sad for you. As soon as I read this entry, my bottom lip jutted out and I pouted.

I hope Dillon feels better soon, and that you are able to start catching up on that sleep!

11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home