< Upheaval: Blurry tangents

Monday, October 30, 2006

Blurry tangents

So, apparently (I can tell by the lack of traffic lately), you guys are WAY intimidated by my efforts to post so frequently. I know you are probably feeling a little unworthy, and maybe afraid that you won't be able to keep up.

I want to put your fears to rest.

Speaking of rest, that is all I did today. Now I am about to go get Dillon from the babysitter. I hope he doesn't get sick. He is on an antibiotic from getting his adenoids out, so maybe that will help him out some.

Ooooh, ooooh! Early birthday gift arrived in the mail today from Jenn! It is an electronic sudoku game so I can look like a big ol' dork at faculty meetings and in the waiting room at the doctor's office. I think it looks like a cute little pink Palm Pilot, but that is probably cause I have never seen a Palm Pilot up close. Everyone will think I am becoming super organized in all my spare time, but really I am just exercising my neurons and sharpening my reasoning skills!

See what Nyquil during the day does to one's brain patterns?

Still afraid of daily blogs?

You shouldn't be.

3 Comments:

Blogger chirky said...

Electronic sudoku?

In a pink case?

Hath heaven arrived and poured itself upon you?

Sweet. And: I'm totally envious. Picture?

6:07 PM  
Blogger Sharkey said...

Ha--I had the same thoughts as Jes!

Where can I find me some pink electronic Sudoku?

8:20 PM  
Blogger Jennboree said...

HA! The present is out of the box, so to speak. It isn't your birthday YET, young lady!

The pink is for Breast Cancer Awareness, some of the proceeds went to research.

Win, win, eh?

7:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home