< Upheaval: What goes around...

Monday, November 06, 2006

What goes around...

"Daniel? Did you read my blog?"

"Nu-uh. I haven't read it in a while."

"Well.... I posted about the pink ribbons. There are too many of them."

"Amanda! That isn't nice!"

"But it is how I feel. I worded it nicely I think!"

"You still don't mess with the pink. That is a good thing. Don't gripe about it."

"Hmph." I pout. Is he right? I dunno.

But this is what my skin looked like this morning. Ankle to neck. Don't tell me there is no such thing as karma:


leg 001

3 Comments:

Blogger Jennboree said...

I was NOT sure what I was viewing a picture of at first and I was afraid.

Sooooooo glad you clarified.

Did you know even the Grey's cast has teamed up to wear Ford's new version of pink "cool" clothing for breast cancer?

Think they posed for free? Mmmm..doubt it.

8:03 AM  
Blogger Trinity13 said...

I agree...there are way to many pink items!

10:58 AM  
Blogger Melinda said...

Ouch....now you can see the bumps!!! No bueno! But completely understood about the mucho use of pink...but honestly, it's growing on me.

1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home