< Upheaval: "Please understand that Canton is a city of approx. 4000 people. One weekend every month the population grows to over 200,000 visitors."

Friday, November 03, 2006

"Please understand that Canton is a city of approx. 4000 people. One weekend every month the population grows to over 200,000 visitors."

I am going to Canton for the weekend.

What? You don't know what CANTON is? Who are you? You must not live in TEXAS.
Sheesh.

I have some running shoes and a pocketful of cash. I will probably not return with the cash.

3 Comments:

Blogger chirky said...

What is it with this weekend and Canton? I heard two guys on the elevator talking about their wives going this weekend (make that 200,002), and another lady down the hall telling a friend she's going this weekend (200,003).

4:43 PM  
Blogger Jennboree said...

I am SO jealous. I've always wanted to go but know that it is no place to take two little children. Or a husband.

Lucky birthday girl!!

8:43 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

And, I'm spent.

Literally.

Post incoming.

7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home