< Upheaval: Free Association

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Free Association

City Employee Christmas Party:

Door prizes! Yeah! Maybe we'll win, maybe we'll win, maybe we'll win. Ah. We didn't. Lame dinner. Jokes about the Sanitation Department. Let's go - and let's not come to this next year! (But we will.)

Christmas Tree:

Are you kidding me? Nothing is under my tree. Not even dust, cause the tree hasn't been up long enough. Gotta get to the store. I place my bet on Walmart, December 24th. Dang.

My foot:

Bruised and broken. My toes don't fit in any shoes without pain. What can I wear? Is it cool to wear flip-flops in December to work? How long does a broken toe take to heal? Blasted baby toys!

Dillon:

Lumbering around, so proud of himself. Hiding the ball under his leg and saying "Wadigo?" which means "Where'd it go?" He is all I want for Christmas.

Laundry:

Tons. Daniel went out of town for a week and his dirty clothes have been procreating exponentially in the hamper since he got back. Must do that soon. Uh, laundry, not procreate exponentially.

Television:

Dreary re-runs. I am stocking up on ice cream for January sweeps!

Bedtime:

Right now!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennboree said...

I can't wait to see Dillon and Bella have their first conversation! I have a feeling there will be lots of looks of confusion.

Still didn't win anything at the party? Dang.

When I broke my toe, I wore socks with sandals. I was stylin. Profilin.

Our laundry seems to have procreated and now we have baby laundry. Or maybe that was because of other procreation.

8:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Laundry: Tons. Daniel went out of town for a week and his dirty clothes have been procreating exponentially in the hamper since he got back. Must do that soon. Uh, laundry, not procreate exponentially."

That totally cracked me up.

3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home