< Upheaval: Hilarity in pictures

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Hilarity in pictures

I am making scrapbooks for my students for the end of the year. I was digging through a box of old scrapbooking stuff to see if I had any usable stickers, and I came across a little album of Daniel and my engagement pictures.

Tracey is always posting funny pictures of herself from the past. The expressions, body language, clothing, EVERYTHING is so comical to me. I love old pictures! So here are ours. I am actually snorting as I post this cause I think these pictures are so stinkin' funny! Feel free to laugh!

We call this beauty The Grapes of Wrath. We are apparently watching some boiling duststorm in the distance and are too distraught to look the least bit happy about our engagement:


engage1


We have recovered from the Depression, and the wind has taken my breath away in this one. Even Tux looks a little confused!


engage2



I dare you to post your funniest picture!

4 Comments:

Blogger Jennboree said...

HILARIOUS. You should frame them and put them in your house for all to see. :p

I will take that challenge. But we've only had digital pics since 04 so it may be tough. But do-able!~

8:39 AM  
Blogger Jennboree said...

BTW...I loooooooove your hair long.

8:40 AM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Those are great. BTW you're both gorgeous!

10:56 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Heehee!

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home