< Upheaval: Mounds of it!

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Mounds of it!

Guess what I am doing today?

C'mon, it isn't that hard. I actually do it every. single. day.

Give up? Okay, I am doing ... laundry!!!

I can never seem to get ahead when washing clothes. Never. Because people in my house keep wearing more clothes! Stop it! It is summertime! Too hot for clothes!

Daniel has actually taken to sabotaging my efforts to "finish" the laundry. He has a pile of clothes that he holds hostage in our room. These clothes are not quite dirty enough to put in the laundry ("NO! Those aren't dirty! I just wore them out to dinner!"), and if he has the opportunity to wear them again, he will. Hello? And he is keeping these clothes ON THE FLOOR???

Occasionally, he decides to release hostages. He usually only ever does this when the laundry baskets are looking suspiciously empty and he has an abundance of (real) clean clothes to choose from.

So all this laundry is never ending. Sometimes I just want to dump all the clothes out on the floor in a big pile, climb into a laundry basket, and cry my heart out.

But I guess I can leave that to Dillon.


dillon laundry 002

6 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

So, I guess he didn't really learn his lesson with the laundry basket the first time he got stuck in there, huh? That's too funny!

9:45 AM  
Blogger Jennboree said...

hahaha...curiousity gets him every time. Ava really has learned alot from him.

H will toss his work clothes everywhere and I warned him that what touches the floor goes into the laundry for washing. There's alot of whining now.

9:58 AM  
Blogger Jemmers said...

Yes, laundry is never ending!!!!

Cute laundry boy, though!

4:48 PM  
Blogger louann said...

Agree. Right after I think I'm done with the laudry, there's this whole pile ready for laundry and I find myself wondering why I dodn't see that pile before.

I love the picture though.

7:08 PM  
Blogger cthompson said...

So CUTE!! Well, I am trying to make a come back...so I put you on my page - yes, I figured it out-LOL

4:09 PM  
Blogger Kandace said...

I hate it as well. It breeds.....and is tied for first with grocery shopping as my least favourite thing to do. Especially since baby items need random creamy things scrubbed off of them.
Be happy your husband will rewear. Mine LOOKS at an item of clothing and it has to be washed!!

9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home