< Upheaval: For all my "fans"...

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

For all my "fans"...

I have gotten some subtle and not-so-subtle hints about my blog lately. It has been called things like "lame" and "boring."

Well, excuse me for being slightly busy this summer! I am working a couple of (very) part-time jobs. I am entertaining my son when he isn't at school. I am cleaning my house, room by room, and getting ready for The Garage Sale of the Century. I have been to the dentist myself, which is, in itself, blogworthy. I have been to the girly-doctor more times than I want to think about. And that leads to my final excuse:

I am, yet again, growing a baby in this belly o' mine. This time you won't get all the cute pictures of my growing midsection. You will just have to look back to see how it was about two and a half years ago. Yes, that is what I said. TWO AND A HALF YEARS AGO!

Are we ready for this again? I sure hope so!

16 Comments:

Blogger David Edward said...

congratulations on the new life inside you.

4:27 PM  
Blogger Jemmers said...

Congratulations, sweetie! That is GREAT news!!! :)

5:20 PM  
Blogger YankeeAmanda said...

Yeah, huge congrats!!!

8:24 PM  
Blogger louann said...

Ooooh!!! Congratulations!!!!! :) Hoping for a healthy and well enjoyed pregnancy ahead :) So exciting to hear that :)

10:25 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

I think that excuse is the best one... Congrats!

8:43 AM  
Blogger Jennboree said...

You're WHAT?!!!!!!

9:56 AM  
Blogger Missy said...

Oh that deserves a great big congratulations!

6:29 PM  
Blogger Sharkey said...

Woohoo--congratulations!!! When's the big day?

7:35 PM  
Blogger Kandace said...

qtdeetAhhhh! I am SO excited for you! Hope you are feeling ok.

CONGRATS!!

9:47 PM  
Blogger Kandace said...

Ok, the "type in the charachters you see in the picture for verification" somehow made it into my last comment.

I meant to just say "AHHHH!"

But I think you get the point. WAHOO! That's so great.

9:48 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Congratulations!!

6:57 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

thanks so much for all the well wishes! even the ones in letter-verification code, kandace!

sharkey, the due date is at the end of january. since i had a c-section with dillon, we will be doing that again, so we really just pick the day as we get closer.

1:01 PM  
Blogger Melinda said...

YAY!!! Congrats Mama! That's so exciting!

9:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, that is such great news! Congratulations!

2:53 PM  
Blogger chirky said...

That's great news, Amanda. I'm happy for you!

1:52 AM  
Blogger athena said...

oh, late to the party -- but congratulations, amanda sue!

7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home