< Upheaval: WHAT???

Thursday, March 31, 2011

WHAT???

So, two years off. That's kind of a lot.

I actually just read through a few of my "most recent" posts and laughed. I don't know if I am still funny, or if my kids and current life have just stolen all of my wit.

Still married. Still have two kids. Still have Tux. Still drive the mini-van.

Dillon is a very chatty five-year old. He will go to kindergarten in the fall. It is bittersweet to think of him growing up in that way. He loves to color, he loves Transformers and Spiderman. He still loves Thomas, but he knows that he isn't getting any new Thomas stuff. Last week was his first t-ball game. I love that we have started what could potentially be thirteen years of city baseball! I am proud to be his mom. He is sweet and compassionate and silly and smart.

Korenna is a mini-me. She is funny and so goofy. Her favorite things in life are her thumb and her BigDog. She is in the three-year-old room at Tanglewood. My favorite thing to do is to curl up in bed with her on top of her seventeen babies. Her favorite thing these days is to just say "Mama, you just cheesing!" which translates to "Mama, you just teasing!" or "Whatchoo talkin 'bout, Willis?"

Anyway, thanks for reading, but this blog isn't for you. It is mostly for me. I love to re-read old stuff that I wrote. Life goes too fast, and this is how I slow it down.

3 Comments:

Blogger Stacey said...

What?!?!?! You're posting!!!! Make sure another two years doesn't go by before another one, k?

11:57 PM  
Anonymous Sharkey said...

Hey, how about some photos of those growing kids?! Glad to see you back here--I think you're funny too. I know what you mean about reading through old posts. I've done it recently on my own blog, but it wasn't enough to make me want to start writing there again.

Have a great weekend!

8:46 AM  
Blogger louann said...

Everybody seems to have gone off to somewhere and some are making a come back. Welcome back. I just did too myself.

9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home