< Upheaval: Return of the Mack (What is a Mack anyway?)

Monday, March 23, 2009

Return of the Mack (What is a Mack anyway?)

Can you give up on quitting? I guess you can. A lot of people give up on quitting smoking, drinking, gambling or any number of other vices. (I know cause I watch a lot of Intervention.)

So, I guess I am giving up on quitting this blog. I took a couple of months off, but now I am having guilt because Korenna's babyhood is not going to be as well chronicled as Dillon's was. Of course, what second child's baby book is ever as fat as the first child's anyway? But, still...

This blog is my forum. I can put stuff about what is happening, and you can lurk or comment or whatever, but most importantly, I can come back and read it later. And laugh. Cause these kids are funny.

Maybe not always "right now in the moment" funny. But usually at least "remember when that happened" funny.

And I need that. My Prozac is up as high as it can go. Something's gotta give.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

About time! I've been missing you!

Stephanie S.

9:39 PM  
Blogger louann said...

yay! i've been dropping by every once i a while and im glad you're back!

11:41 PM  
Blogger Jennboree said...

Thank Heaven you are returning to blogging! FB just can't take its place, you know!

4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home