< Upheaval: Good cheer

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Good cheer

I am better, despite the many forces working against my good attitude! So far in my babysitting endeavor, I have encountered unnatural amounts of poo (dog and human) on the floor, a vomitus kid, a kid with a sore throat, a kid who talks loudly in his sleep, and scores of other behaviors that will make you question reproductivity.


But I am great, and this is why:


I am less hungry than I was last week!

I got to work out yesterday!

I am getting a haircut tomorrow!

I have a $15 gift card to a fru-fru gift store that I am going to spend soon!

I have a $10 gift card to the super-expensive teacher store that I am also going to spend soon!

I got to eat Casa Ole for dinner, and that includes green sauce at the beginning and Andes mints at the end!

Daniel is off work and he gets to hang out with me tonight, even if we are just sleeping cause we are tired like dogs!

Hump day is already upon us, and I LOVE HUMP DAY!


For these reasons and more, I hope you smile today! I am!

3 Comments:

Blogger chirky said...

:) Smiling :)

i forgot about casa ole and the green sauce. yum!

9:56 PM  
Blogger Jennboree said...

Glad you feel better, lil-momma-in-the-making!

I figure if you can babysit someone else's kids for 9 days/nights without checking into an asylum, then you are definitely ready for one of your own! :)

Mmmmm...Andes mints....

8:20 AM  
Blogger Jennboree said...

Gizoogle recommends this site:

Pregnancizzle -- Preconcizzle Pregnancy N Early Childhood

We playa Preconcizzle Pregnancy n Babies. Best BBT chizzart n Pregnancy Calendar, Communizzles Articles n more... Welcome ta Pregnancizzles ...
www.pregnancy.org/ - 31k -

8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home