< Upheaval: A is for Amanda Sue

Sunday, May 29, 2005

A is for Amanda Sue

I got this from Tracy. Everyone else, put your own up so we can learn more about ya!

A is for Age
- 26 years, 6 months, and 27 days.

B is for Booze
- Margaritas are my poison. Or just give me a handful of limes and some salt.

C is for Cookie you crave
- Pepperidge Farm Milanos.

D is for Dating tip you'd give your son or daughter
-I am not EVEN thinking about this yet! And you can't make me!

E is for Essential items to bring to a party
- A board game: Taboo, Outburst...

F is for Favorite song at the momen
t - Restless by Alison Krauss and Union Station.

G is for Goof off thing to do
- play on the internet

H is for Hometown
- Nacogdoches, Texas

I is for Instrument you play
- Aw... nuthin'! And I can't even sing!

J is for Jam or Jelly you like
- Homemade Strawberry Jam

K is for Kids
- Dillon, currently residing in utero.

L is for Living arrangement
- Co-habitating with my spouse and two sweet boy dogs.

M is for Mom’s name
- Eleonore. Get it right. It isn't Elener, Elanor, Ellen, or Eleanor.

N is for Name of first crush -
Nicky. No last names, this is a small town!

O is for Overexposed celebrity? -
Ashton Kutcher.

P is for Phobias
- I don't think I have any.

Q is for Quote you like
- "Never hit a man with glasses. Hit him with something much bigger and heavier." Anonymous

R is for Relationship that lasted longest
- Daniel!

S is for Siblings
- Baby brother and big sister. (Both of the descriptive adjectives, although true, are not suitable for the person they describe!)

T is for Texas, ever been?
- Um, I live here.

U is for Unique trait
- I am legally blind.

V if for Vegetable you love
- Carrots.

W is for Worst trait
- I cannot keep my mouth shut when it really matters. No discretion. None.

X - is for Xtra Credit, did you ever do it in school?
- I usually did it, but didn't need to.


Y is for Yummy food you make
- Today? Tortilla pinwheels and cucumber dip. Tomorrow? Chicken a la King and homemade blackberry cobbler. Yes, my husband is a lucky man.

Z is for Zodiac sign
- Scorpio.


8 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I like this. I'm going to do it tomorrow morning at work. (Boss is gone all week, so I get to play!)

10:31 PM  
Blogger chirky said...

yum. homemade blackberry cobbler. willing to share the recipe?

11:03 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

i made a pie instead.

http://pie.allrecipes.com/az/WildBlckbrryPie.asp

12:02 PM  
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

YUM. My grandparents used to have blackberries growing in their backyard and I'd eat them covered in sugar. Why do they have to be so expensive and in such a little container at the store? such a ripoff. Can we have a "Eat dessert with your fellow bloggers" get-together and you'll bring the blackberry pie, Jes will bring her cookies from JD's Chippery, K-Pinion will bring her famous (or infamous) cookies, and I will be my snickerdoodles. Anyone, anyone?

I did the A-Z thing on my blog too, btw.

12:22 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

amstaff mom,

i can't bring your blog up. what is the url???

amanda

2:45 PM  
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

www.amstaffmom.blogspot.com

3:04 PM  
Blogger Quycksilver said...

my alphabet is on my blog.
Good idea!

9:36 PM  
Blogger Jennboree said...

WHO is Nicky? Doesn't ring a bell...is that an alias?

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home