< Upheaval: Quick update so I don't get nagging emails from you-know-who-you-are

Sunday, May 22, 2005

Quick update so I don't get nagging emails from you-know-who-you-are

Daniel and I went out of town this weekend. We went to his hometown to visit his mom (Kim) and step-dad (John). We got to do some cool stuff - we went to a Harley Owners Group meeting in Beaumont, went shopping, and ate out. We watched "Ray" (which is definitely a one-time-only-flick) and watched our dogs play together.

Basically, we just had a good time relaxing. I am glad to be home. though. I am eager to sleep in my own bed, on my own sheets, with my own gigantic pregnancy pillow!

(FYI: My tentative next scheduled posting is tomorrow after school. Thank you for your patronage.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennboree said...

Did you take just Tux or Bo too? How brave did you get?

Isn't it awesome to be HOME...

11:25 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

just tux. bo went to the doggie hotel. we aren't crazy!

7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home