< Upheaval: To those on my blog roll

Friday, June 24, 2005

To those on my blog roll

Please take a moment to write a short catchy description of your blog. I will put it underneath the link on my sidebar. I have written descriptions as I see fit, but some of you want more, more, more!

Your descriptions may be edited at my discretion for length and meaning. For instance "This is the greatest blog in the world. It has a lot of humor. You may laugh so hard that you wet your pants. Come visit!" may become:

"This blog has hard pants."

Thank you,

Minister of Upheaval

9 Comments:

Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

I commented on your previous post re: this. Hopefully the description won't be reduced to "She smells".

3:25 PM  
Blogger Greg said...

You can put under mine:

Absolutely nothing of interest located on his blog.

4:11 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

amstaff - you are the reason for this post! :)

ben - get me that in haiku form, and we'll talk.

4:54 PM  
Blogger El Snoozo said...

My blog goes:

Sometimes informative. Always ridiculous.

5:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like my description; I was thinking about stealing it for my site's tagline. But I'd be happy with hard pants too--for a site description at least. ;)

5:14 PM  
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

*beams with delight as she reads that she inspired a post!*

8:28 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

you ARE normal. lots of people's blogs aren't. lots of them are weird.

NORMAL is anything that sounds like something i would write. because i am normal.

SEE???

12:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Mine's fine the way it is. Thanks for adding me to your blog roll!

4:37 PM  
Blogger Jennboree said...

Maybe just spice mine up by spelling it "favourite" instead. Like the British. I know you want some international flava on your blog.

10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home