< Upheaval: The anatomy of an addiction

Thursday, November 03, 2005

The anatomy of an addiction

I have an entire new group of friends. All of my old friends have been replaced. That means YOU.

This new group is exciting and fun. We get together once a week to talk about our stressful jobs, our relationships (or lack thereof) and just random things that happen. My problem is that I cannot get enough of these guys! They are great, but they will only give me approximately 44 minutes of interaction A WEEK. That is not enough.

Anyway, this whole post is to say that you should get friends like mine. And if you can't, you should at least buy the soundtrack.

4 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

Sandra Oh rocks, though I haven't seen her in "Grey's Anatomy" yet.
I am addicted to "E-Ring." It's probably a boy, military junkie thing.
Later!

10:12 PM  
Blogger Sharkey said...

We like that show a lot too. The episode last week (where the two people were impaled during the train accident) was riveting. I can't imagine having to make those decisions

11:51 PM  
Blogger Jennboree said...

I missed the show last week! Amanda, did you save it? Can I watch when we come visit? Puuuuuhleeeeeeaze??

7:51 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

why didn't you tivo it? i think we have deleted it already, but i will tell you - it was GOOD! lol...

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home