< Upheaval: Idol Thoughts

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Idol Thoughts

I know this topic is worn slap out on many blogs, but I gotta let you know my musings for this week. Keep in mind that we TiVo, so I just watched Tuesday's Idol this morning and I don't know who got booted last night.

1. What the hey is Randy wearing? Also, I think he maxed out on saying "Yo, yo!" Does he know people really don't say that much anymore?

2. Paula stuttered just about every time she talked, but that is nothing new.

3. Keith Urban is from AUSTRALIA. Not ALABAMA. His songs don't qualify as country the way that I think of country music, but no one asked me.

4. Kellie Pickler gets on my nerves. Seriously. If she would just sing, and not ever, ever talk, she might do better.

5. Chris had some very, very dark eyebrows this week. Suspiciously dark.

6. Bucky is a country guy, and he picked THAT SONG? It wasn't even originally recorded as a country song!

Mmmkay. I'm gonna go watch last night's episode real quick. I think it would be a good week to say bye to Bucky. But, again, no one asked me, and you can't vote when you watch the show two days late.
************************************

Addendum: Are you KIDDING me??? I can't believe she got cut!!!

Also, has Ace ever tucked his whole shirttail in?

3 Comments:

Blogger Jennboree said...

You may be surprised by who was booted. See? Even I know!

Keith Urban may be Australian and not from the US, but he's still 'licious.

Did you watch GA yet? It was GRRREAT!

8:10 AM  
Blogger Trinity13 said...

I'm with ya on Pickler...why is she still on the show again???

10:17 AM  
Blogger koyama said...

OK - after I read this post (and I do read your blog, I have just been kind of out of it lately!) I watch American Idol with completely new eyes. Randy DOEs need a new vocab. Yo yo yo yo yo yo yo, dawg dawg dawg!! Wasn't that lingo from like 1982?! You should become an entertainment critic. HA !
Also, for the record, there is something about ACE that is kind of .....eewwww. I can't put my finger on it.

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home