< Upheaval: Amanda Sue's Cosmo Quiz: How cool are you?

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Amanda Sue's Cosmo Quiz: How cool are you?

Recently, PJ told me that "sarcasm is the new serious." I tend to agree with her, and have since applied this way of thinking to other areas of my life. These are some reasons that I am cutting-edge cool. Please feel free to add your own!

1) Pale is the new tan. Here in Texas, we are already wearing shorts, much to my chagrin. To compensate, I have convinced myself that others will want to be as glowey as I am, and soon, we will all be rushing around in the sunshine, huddled Michael-Jackson-like under black umbrellas to ensure skin so pale it is almost blue.

2) Late is the new prompt. Gone are the days of being on time. It is way better to show up late, and still only half-ready.

3) Babies are the new tiny dog. Better than a MinPin in a purse, babies are just as cute but twelve times as heavy! Getcha some!

What are your ideas? I know that my blog readers are cool - just let me know how cool!

5 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

of course you passed!!! anyone with a name like Jemmers has GOT to be cool!

11:13 AM  
Blogger YankeeAmanda said...

Rude is the new polite. Why bother saying please and thank you if you can get what you want without them?

4:45 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

In-debt is the new Rich. Need I say more?

11:55 AM  
Blogger koyama said...

Oatmeal is the new Frosted Flakes (in my world).
Where our town, Listerine is the new martini. Sad but true.
At 8:00am this is the best I can do. Also, LOVE the "job tip" you gave me. By the end of the week I just might follow up. So great that you can tell that I would think that is hillarious. One of my best friends would totally have suggested that. Ha!

9:44 AM  
Blogger koyama said...

Where our town? I meant IN our town.

9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home