< Upheaval: Lesson learned?

Monday, May 01, 2006

Lesson learned?

I am working furiously on a huge assignment that is due this afternoon. Can you tell?

Here are some subtle hints that let you know how hard I am working:
1) I am all caught up on Law and Order: SVU, and I don't even regularly watch the show.
2) I have sampled most of the snack foods in our house.
3) Dillon's toy basket is organized.
4) I am contemplating getting outside to get some sun on my bright legs.
5) I am also eyeing the elliptical machine.
6) I started a 700-page book.
7) I think I might take a nap with Dillon in a minute.

After twenty-plus years of school, why have I not learned to NOT wait till the last minute?

6 Comments:

Blogger Jennboree said...

I like all the thinking, eyeing and contemplating you've done...none of which has anything to do with your project! I've taught you well, grasshoppa...

10:57 AM  
Blogger chirky said...

that sounds like me most days, except i have no projects due and i'm not eyeing an elliptical.

you have one at home?

1:44 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

mmmhmm...thanks to my mom. it takes up space here the same way it did at her house. i DID dust it the other day, though.

2:13 PM  
Blogger Melinda said...

So it is now afternoon...are you still pondering or are you in full action-hero mode?? :)

3:06 PM  
Blogger koyama said...

What is up with that? If you ever find a cure for procrastination, let me know!!

9:47 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ohmigosh you are my twin. Whenever I had to write a 20-pg paper my messy closet would suddenly be the only thing I could think about.

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home