< Upheaval: Thoughts

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Thoughts

1. Is today an ominous day, or is the media just trying to make us afraid of everything?

2. I cannot make a decision regarding this job. I am usually very decisive. Yet another "interview" this afternoon. I don't think teachers usually interview this many times. I am starting to exasperate them.

3. Dillon won't crawl. From sitting, he will stretch his little body out to the limit - arms straining, legs bent, hiney off the ground - but no forward movement. Silly boy.

4. We have a time warp in our city. I know this because my satellite radio skips FORWARD a couple of seconds when I drive through it. How is this possible? Is this making me age faster? Is it shortening my days? Maybe that is why I can never get anything done.

7 Comments:

Blogger Jennboree said...

Quite the over thinker today, aren't you?

I've told you not to sweat it with Dillon's crawling. Even if everyone around you gasps with worry that he may skip it and go on to walking!

Ominous news! How about the lady who got Strep through the epidural given during labor and then she DIED?

8:09 AM  
Blogger Trinity13 said...

My son refused to crawl as well...and he never did learn! He just moved around like a catapiller!

8:14 AM  
Blogger Greg said...

Just take Dillon through the time warp... I am sure he will start crawling then. ;)

11:19 AM  
Blogger Greg said...

Benji has got this "igor" army crawl thing going on... like a man crawling in the desert for water... so at least dillon doesn't do that.

11:22 AM  
Blogger cthompson said...

Hey girl...Jacie went from nothing to rolling EVERYWHERE she thought it was so funny. She finally crawled and then on with walking. Savy sat and crawled, then walked. Babies are so different, don't rush him. Soon you will be saying, "I have to chase him everywhere!" Enjoy!!

3:34 PM  
Blogger Odd Mix said...

Does your clock skip back when you return? or do you just loose a couple of seconds every time?

7:55 AM  
Blogger koyama said...

I would love to know if you have tried crawling around as an example? I think that would be funny!! I am sure the crawling will come soon! I mean, I hope it does!!

10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home