< Upheaval: Figures

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Figures

I have post-nasal drip. That means my throat is sore all day long and I have this little stupid choking cough that brings tears to my eyes, but is otherwise unproductive.

This morning, Dillon and I went to Walmart. I had several things to get and Sudafed was one of them. We went early to beat the crowd, but that was dumb cause the pharmacy is not open until 9. We hung around till the pharmacist got there, then practically signed my life away in order to put my hands on the little box of pills.

I finished my shopping and checked out. After I got home, I realized that the Sudafed never made it to the checkout. What the hey?

I contemplated going back for it but decided not to. Signing for that product twice in one day probably puts me on some national meth-maker's list that would take years to get off of.

Curses on the drug makers for making my life hard! I wish you YEARS of post nasal drip with no Sudafed.

6 Comments:

Blogger Jennboree said...

That sucks. Or...drips, as it were.

*snort* HA!

7:16 PM  
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Oh yucky...I hope you get to feeling better soon!

8:32 AM  
Blogger Jennboree said...

There's my pretty sista! Are you n' Dillon peach pickin'?

9:02 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

we ARE peach picking in that picture. he pointed at the peaches in the trees and said "BA! BA!"

cause, you know, balls grow on trees, and that would be a dream come true for that boy!

9:57 AM  
Blogger Kandace said...

Awwww, that does not sound fun. Just cut your nose off.
Haa.
I want to be peach picking right about now! Sounds like fun!

11:03 AM  
Blogger Greg said...

Didn't you see that drug dealer slipping his hand into your cart as you grabbed the ice cream??

2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home