< Upheaval: All aflutter

Saturday, September 02, 2006

All aflutter

I am visiting my sister in Fort Worth this Labor Day weekend. It is a much needed get away for Dillon and I (things have been hectic, don't you know?), and it is the last time I will see Jenn before baby Ava arrives next month.

My niece Bella and I have been having some special time this visit. She is growing up so fast. She can do so much that I am sure no other two-year-old can do.

For instance, Bella leaned her head over at dinner last night and said, "AnAmana? I loh yew."

OH. Bestill my heart.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sharkey said...

Imagine how great it'll be when Dillon says it!

11:23 PM  
Blogger Jennboree said...

She absolutely adores you. And loves you almost as much as I do!

9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home