< Upheaval: Men are from, um..., who knows?

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Men are from, um..., who knows?

A conversation I overheard:

Woman: If we got a divorce, where would you go to look for a new mate?

Man: I dunno. A stripclub? I think I'd like to hook up with a stripper.

Woman: *DEATHLY SILENCE*

Man: What?

Woman: Nothing.

Man: Where would you go?

Woman: To church, or maybe just wherever you are. Cause you are my one and only!

Man: D'oh.

Woman: I'll give you another try, cause I can tell you desperately need one. If we got divorced, where would you go to meet a new mate?

Man: Um.... myspace.com?

What a keeper! Round of applause for the husband in that couple, cause he definitely married up. As they usually do...

5 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

smart one, really...

8:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL!!

8:34 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Good grief! Is it healthy to discuss divorce, while you're still married???

Did I miss that in pre-marital counselling?

7:00 AM  
Blogger Jennboree said...

Was this during Bible study? If so, that would be alarming.

8:16 AM  
Blogger Kandace said...

Is this for real??! One time I saw a couple fighting in a coffee shop over one of those $30 do it yourself divorce packages. So SADDDDDDD

12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home