< Upheaval: You are invited!

Saturday, July 30, 2005

You are invited!

Fact #1: I know how to party. Really!

This weekend, I have two baby showers. One is from my extremely large extended family (the family is large, not necessarily each individual person), and one is from my friends.

Fact #2: Now, bloggers, you ARE my virtual friends. We spend time together on a daily basis, and you know intimate things about me (please reference Gas and Sparkle below).

Because of these two facts, I am throwing myself a virtual baby shower, and you are all invited!

Post links to pictures of things you would buy the baby (or me) with all of your virtual money. I will then respond by posting all of my coolest virtual gifts, then thank you profusely with a virtual gift basket, like they do at the Academy Awards.

I have virtually registered at Hummer.com and expensive-stuff.com, but feel free to shop around.

PS: The more you say the word "virtual" out loud, the weirder it sounds!

8 Comments:

Blogger chirky said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:29 AM  
Blogger chirky said...

amanda, really. what a great idea! how about this, a virtual gift, from virtual me:

www.private-island.net

(sorry, the first one i posted didn't have the link!)

9:32 AM  
Blogger Mel said...

Here is your virtual gift from me:

http://www.hammacher.com/publish/10868.asp?promo=search

I figured you could need one of these to relax your days away! :)

9:41 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

oooh! i love the virtual chair!

jes, are you giving me the island or the people named Vanessa and Teva? if it is the island, you are virtually invited whenever i go!

2:52 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

As if you didn't really have enough already, if you just wanted a really expensive one, then I would virtually buy this diaper bag for you:

http://www.ashford.com/product/index.asp?pg=1&Ntt=diaper+bags&swr=n&formtype=sb&N=112&Nty=1&Ntx=mode%2Bmatchall&pf_id=37999&Ntk=OdimoSearch

6:19 PM  
Blogger chirky said...

no, i'm not giving you the people. i'm giving you the island! your own private island! isn't it exciting? when shall we go? i can be your personal nanny.

7:51 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

i love that virtual diaper bag! daniel wouldn't though. could you find one that says SWAT or something?

jes, i can virtually go anytime! and i am SO COMFORTABLE with you being my virtual nanny!

9:42 PM  
Blogger Jennboree said...

http://www.diaperbags.com/store/html/Daddy_Diaper_Bags/2.html

Here are some Diaper Dudes that wouldn't embarrass Daniel to carry. But really, how often does the guy carry the bag? Usually, he's carrying the baby while Mom totes the crap!

You need a virtual mommy-back-up. You, cloned, to help...YOU.

9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home