< Upheaval: Back to school

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Back to school

I started back to school last week and that is why I have no time. None. (That, and American Idol takes up almost three hours a week. No time for blogging!)

Seriously, though, my classes are good. Except for the one that lasts till 9:45 at night. That is gonna eat my lunch - uh, dinner? midnight snack? I am not a night person. I feel like I need to wear pajamas to class.

Also, I am tutoring one little boy with Pervasive Developmental Disorder (PDD - a form of autism), and I am doing some team therapy stuff with a girl who has autism. That keeps me busy!

So if my posts are sparse, forgive me. I still read yours, but only about every other day. Remember when I would comment MORE THAN ONCE on a post? Those days are long gone.

I am sure this newfound school devotion will only last a couple of weeks, then I will be shuttling Dillon off to bed, pushing my textbooks to the side, and spending hours a night reading what you wrote. So make sure it is good!

Till then...

8 Comments:

Blogger Greg said...

My posts are always good. lol.

Study hard!

3:18 PM  
Blogger YankeeAmanda said...

I'll get to work beefing up my blog so it is worthy of your time. :)

4:28 PM  
Blogger Jennboree said...

I am so proud of you!

Its okay to be lax on blogging but NOT on emailing your niece's mama. K?

K.

4:41 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Don't worry about it. You've got plenty to do, which is what life is about. Post when you can, and we'll be here ready to read it!

8:01 PM  
Blogger koyama said...

Whatcha taking? Are you doing your Masters in education?

6:04 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

k - i am a lifetime student. i have a M.Ed. (early childhood), and this program is for another M.Ed. (special education - autism).

i think i want to go to massage school next.

then take some vocational welding courses.

just as long as i never have to work.

8:14 PM  
Blogger Greg said...

I can so relate to having not enough time to blog!..... Will keep checking though!

8:10 PM  
Blogger Trinity13 said...

You are one busy lady! I hope it goes well with the autistic children

9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home