< Upheaval: No pressure

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

No pressure

Someone dropped a hint that I haven't posted in a while, so I feel like I need to put something new up. But nothing new has happened! That Daniel will let me blog about! So this is just going to be an "update on Amanda Sue's life."

1) I started my Spring semester yesterday. I am glad to be back in school cause I really like the people in my classes and it gives me social interaction. This makes me in a good mood.

2) Dillon is learning how to take naps. That means that he lays down in his crib at certain times whether he wants to sleep or not. Supposedly, he will learn to regluate his sleeping patterns to a schedule. So far, it is just making me really tired and stressed, thus cancelling out my good mood from number 1.

3) I am in a good mood because American Idol started back up. And Grey's Anatomy finally has some new episodes!

4) I am dieting. It is actually not called dieting. It is called the Curves Six Week Solution. But it is a diet, fair and square. It makes me grumpy and cancels out the good mood from number 3.

5) I am going out of town Saturday and Sunday. It will be a relaxing bridesmaid spa weekend for my friend-who-does-not-blog, McXie. She is getting married soon. This weekend makes me in a good mood, because of all the relaxing I will do, and the promise of a mimosa and tiny sandwiches. It makes me sad though, cause I haven't ever left Dillon overnight. I am sure HE will be fine. I am worried about ME. So, bring me another mimosa, ladies. I am trying to relax!

That is my update. I will do better tomorrow, barring writer's block brought on by too few calories.

8 Comments:

Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

Yea! And update! Thanks for sharing the latest and greatest!

3:23 PM  
Blogger Jennboree said...

If your new nondiet gives Dillon gas, tummy ache or makes him blink too often, I'd quit dieting and resume the Sprite floats.

3:31 PM  
Blogger Greg said...

Can so relate... I am excercising everyday... Benji is learning to fall asleep on his own also... Trust me it will work I have been through 3 before him and I let them cry it out as long as it isn't the I am dying because I have to fart or belch. BUT it does make me stressed when he is crying... and lastly enjoy the weekend! Hope you have a marvelous time!

4:14 PM  
Blogger Greg said...

AND I forgot LOVE IT that AMERICAN IDOL IS ON!!!!!

4:16 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

sydney - thank you SO MUCH for the encouragement. parenting is so hard. in the moment, it is hard, but i know i will be glad later when he can take naps!

anyway, by the end of this ordeal, i will NEED a massage!

5:31 PM  
Blogger Trinity13 said...

I love AI! Good times, good times!!!

1:58 PM  
Blogger koyama said...

So great to hear the update. Hey that rhymes. Enjoy the weekend! I am inspired by anyone who can watch calories. I feel a bit out of control in that department. Although, instant decaf isn't that caloric..:)

1:00 AM  
Blogger chirky said...

itemize the curves diet for us. that way we can support you in those moments of indulgence when you go to the kitchen at work and OMIGOSH it's not even time for girl scouts to come around, but there they are: girl scout cookies sitting on the counter, AN OPEN PACKAGE OF THIN MINTS, and so you eat one. Or, seven.

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home