< Upheaval: All's well...

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

All's well...

My schedule is packed. But only certain hours of the day. The mornings? W I D E O P E N. Afternoons? Not so much. I have to be in three places at once. After only two days of this, I was ready to quit SOMETHING so I could relax.

I couldn't quit school. I couldn't quit being a mom. I couldn't quit cleaning my house. Obviously, I couldn't quit blogging. So guess what I quit?

My diet!

Good idea, huh? Now I can eat when I am anxious, which is all the time. I have my vice back! And probably the three-and-a-half pounds I lost, too.

5 Comments:

Blogger Trinity13 said...

Sounds like the best thing to quit! Heehee!!! Whatever gets you through the day!

10:28 AM  
Blogger Greg said...

I can so relate....Was doing great on the exercise...but not this week because something had to go! it was the stationary bike!

11:12 AM  
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

The diet was taking hours from your day? Yeah, I'd quit it too!

7:15 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

mmmkay... not exactly HOURS, but effort! anyway, i have much more energy (i.e. available calories) now!

8:07 AM  
Blogger koyama said...

I would fill the w i d e o p e n bit with tea and a book. And a cookie. Diet SHmiet. I am sitting in exercise clothes this minute, about to go find myself a snack. Operative word "SITTING" :)

10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home