< Upheaval: Mr. and Mrs. Pitt

Friday, March 03, 2006

Mr. and Mrs. Pitt

Okay, stick with me here for a moment:

Remember when you were in high school and you had your group of friends? And then, within that group of friends, if someone dated, and then broke up, you struggled with who to side with?

That didn't happen to you?

Oh. Well, for the sake of my lame post, pretend that it did.

When my friend Jennifer got dumped by her man Brad, I had no trouble picking sides. I definitely stood up for Jenn. She is smart and cute and funny and SO MUCH BETTER than he is anyway. I had no problem jumping fiercely to her defense.

But then, for the first time in over a year, I saw him tonight. He looks great. Truly happy. Relaxed and content. Not to mention, absolutely gorgeous, but... uh, lets just focus on the "happy," though.

So, Jenn - I am sorry. I can't be on your side anymore. I am a fair-weather friend, easily swayed by some green eyes and a half-smile. Some parting advice? Get over it, and better luck next time!

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Yes, indeed, he is puuuuuuurteeee. Doesn't matter how he's wearing his hair, he's gorgeous.

Our girl Jenn, however, is definitely getting over it with another cutie, Vince Vaughn. She's never going to be lonely, nope!

7:24 AM  
Blogger Jennboree said...

Shoot, I'm surprised it took this long to switch sides. I remember the poster you had of him!

I never thought Jenn n' Brad were a match. In fact, I never really saw Brad with anyone other than me, but that just didn't come to fruition so good luck to him.

8:49 AM  
Blogger koyama said...

jennboree I heard he still has a huge crush on you, so you might be in luck!

Jenn is just a little too perky sometimes but I am still on her side. In hollywood, anything could be a publicity stint!!

1:49 AM  
Blogger Greg said...

Women are weird.

Weird.

Weird.

WEIRD.

7:26 PM  
Blogger koyama said...

is there something wrong with me because I don't think that Brad is good looking? Or Angelina?
They both stink.

7:48 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm new here and late to this party but I have to ask... what is up with him matching his hair color to his latest girlfriend? Dude, that is so odd!

5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home