< Upheaval: TMI

Monday, April 10, 2006

TMI

Warning: Do not read this post unless you want to know very intimate facts about me. Like the fact that I have two boobs.

You get a lot of free stuff when you become parents. Formula samples, diapers in the mail, tons of coupons, paper bibs, and tiny samples of baby lotions that smell like a meadow. (The meadows around here smell like cow poop, but somewhere they smell fresh and herbal, apparently.)

With something unrelated that I bought, I got a free sample of Gerber Breast Therapy Gel Packs. This is a small sticky disk that you put on your booby in order to provide it some relief from daily abuse. It didn't seem to make much sense to me, but I set it aside and thought I would use it some day when I was feeling particularly pitiful.

Well, that day came yesterday. I came across the sample, and decided to give it a try. It couldn't hurt, right?

Imagine my surprise when I opened the package and removed one (1) gel pack. I pulled the front of my shirt away from my chest and counted.

Yep. Still two boobies.

One gel pack.

Now that's not fair! How could I choose between them? They are both equally abused and pitiful. The sample went into the trash, and no one got any therapy. So there!

8 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Well, darn... because I think I still have a sample of those as well, because I never used it either. If I had known, I'd have given you mine and then you could have had two!

2:23 PM  
Blogger YankeeAmanda said...

LOL! Maybe you could have smooshed them together? Must have been the brainchild of a man. Silly creatures.

2:39 PM  
Blogger Jennboree said...

I TOLD you that it smelled like cow poop there!

One sample is just wrong. It is a teaser. It lets one boob get jealous of the spa treatment the other one's getting. That's how they get ya.

3:03 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah, a man came up with that bright idea.

5:50 PM  
Blogger Amstaff Mom said...

Yeah, alternating was my thought too.

Cruel and unusual punishment, I say.

That's just a tease!

9:42 AM  
Blogger Trinity13 said...

I agree with Vanessa...it's all a man's fault!!!

10:00 AM  
Blogger koyama said...

Maybe they were for people with really small boobs that you could slap onto both at once...

9:55 AM  
Blogger chirky said...

you couldn't cut it in half? and what was its purpose. and can we get more information, please? and what if you get ANOTHER in the mail, and then you'll STILL only have one because you threw the first away? what then?

7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home