< Upheaval: Glad that is over with

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Glad that is over with

I had to do a presentation yesterday in my class. It wasn't really stressful, or difficult, or time consuming. It was about bowel movements in special ed kids.

YEP. I stood in front of my class and talked about the digestive system, and its problems (ew) and products (again, ew). With a straight face.

I am not a very mature person. I laugh at potty humor in movies, so this was an amazing feat that I could address my peers for 30 minutes without cracking a joke.

Get it - "cracking" a joke?

5 Comments:

Blogger Jennboree said...

Crack kills, you know.

I'm very proud of you for refraining from obnoxious laughter when you said "fecal" or "anal".

7:24 AM  
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Well, I'm glad everything came out okay!

8:46 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

THIRTY MINUTES! Are you kidding me? What could you talk about for thirty minutes that someone else didn't already know? That's a long time to keep a straight face!

9:58 AM  
Blogger Greg said...

Ahahaha....

There is no way. I would have SO been fired.

11:29 AM  
Blogger koyama said...

You and my sister have very similiar lines of work - I wish she had a blog so you two could commiserate!! I would say that sounded interesting but...uh...yuck?!

11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home